First, the characteristics of grass cloth:
1. High strength, due to the use of plastic flat yarn, it can maintain sufficient strength and elongation in dry and wet conditions.
2. corrosion resistance, long-term corrosion resistance in soil and water of different pH.
3. good water permeability There is a gap between the flat yarn, so there is good water permeability.
4. good antimicrobial properties Microbes, insects are not damaged.
5. Convenient construction. Because the material is light and soft, it is convenient to transport, lay and construct.
6. high breaking strength, up to 20KN / m or more, good creep resistance, corrosion resistance.
Second, the woven cloth specifications:
1. Width: The width is the narrowest 40cm, the width is up to 6 meters, and the width can be customized according to the needs.
2. length: 1m-1000m can be customized according to customer requirements.
3. gram weight: the lowest can reach 55g, the highest can reach 200g.
4. color: mainly in black, green, brown, other colors can be customized.
Third, the anti-grass effect
The horticultural floor cloth is also called “ground cover”, “weed mat”, “weed control mat”, etc. It is mainly used for the purpose of grass ground prevention, drainage, keeping the floor clean, ground marking and guiding.
1. Prevent weeds on the ground. Because the ground cloth can prevent the direct sunlight from the ground (especially the black ground cloth), and the use of the solid structure of the ground cloth to prevent weeds from passing through the ground cloth, the ground cloth can inhibit the growth of weeds.
2. Eliminate the area of water in time and keep the floor clean. The drainage performance of the ground cloth ensures the rapid discharge of water in the ground area, and the pebble layer and the middle sand layer under the ground cloth can effectively inhibit the reverse osmosis of the soil particles, thus ensuring the cleaning of the surface of the ground cloth.
3, is conducive to the growth of plant roots, to prevent root rot. This effect is also derived from the woven laying structure of the ground cloth, which ensures that no water is generated at the root of the crop, and the air at the root has a certain fluidity, thereby preventing the root from rot.
4. Prevent extra growth of the roots of potted plants and improve the quality of potted flowers. When the potted flower is produced on the ground cloth, the ground cloth can prevent the roots of the crops from penetrating through the bottom of the pot and drilling into the ground, thereby ensuring the quality of the potted flowers.
5. Conducive to cultivation management: Most of the ground fabrics are woven with one-way or two-way marking lines. When placing flower pots or arranging cultivation substrates in the greenhouse or outdoors, they can be accurately arranged according to these marking lines.
It can be used for grass protection, greening, water conservancy, dams, road construction, airport, construction, environmental protection engineering, and land reclamation, which can play the role of filtration, drainage, isolation, protection and reinforcement.