With the development of the woven fabric market, the market competition is becoming more and more fierce. How to occupy a place in the fierce market environment is to talk about the characteristics of the product. PP woven fabrics are widely used in water conservancy, electric power, harbor, highway, railway construction and other projects.
1. PP weaving is a kind of polymer chemical flexible material with small specific gravity, strong elongation and high adaptability to deformation.
2. PP woven fabric can maintain sufficient strength and elongation under dry and wet conditions, and PP woven fabric is not damaged by microorganisms and insects.
3. PP woven fabric uses geotextile to enhance the tensile strength and deformation resistance of the soil, enhance the stability of the building structure, and improve the soil quality.
4. environmental resistance, at room temperature, PP woven fabric is virtually completely free of water erosion, water absorption within 24 hours is less than 0.01%, water vapor permeability is also very low, easy to brittle at low temperatures.
5. high breaking strength, PP woven cloth in PP products is a flexible, high breaking strength material, which is related to its molecular structure, degree of crystallization, drafting orientation, etc., also related to the type of additives, if the ratio The strength is measured by the PP woven fabric, which is higher or closer to the metal material.